Thursday 26 September 2013

Texture X Print

There's nothing that brings me as much happiness as mixing textures and prints together. That's a bit sad really isn't it? Well I'm not taking it back! I just can't get enough of this oversized sweatshirt complete with leather, embroidery, knit, quilting and a sheer panel thrown in for good measure. I'm glad I snapped this up at the start of the summer because this trend is going away anytime soon. 3D appliqués and mixed textures were seen al aver the S/S 2014 collection at London Fashion week recently. Burberry Prorsum knocked it out of the park as did one of my personal favourites Erdem. The man is a genius, and don't you forget it! The clash of print on the midi skirt just screams 'Look at me!' and I love the tropical print although sadly, summer has officially left us now. The cut-out boots just top it all off and make it (a little?) more Autumn appropriate. Im really looking forward to buying a few more Autumn/ Winter pieces soon. I'm especially on the lookout for cropped fluffy jumpers, check prints, and more leather. More is more in this case. And yes I do need more.
Oversized sweater-Zara, Tropical print midi skirt-Topshop, Cut-out boots-New Look, Cord Necklace- Topshop, Midi rings- River Island
Ciara x

No comments:

Post a Comment